Saturday, December 6, 2008

Assignment 9 - Autobiography

..........I was born in Kang-hwa in Incheon. I remember seeing the Korean-Japanese World Cup because South Korea made the semifinals in 2002. Because I was a high school student, I had to do night studying at school at that time, but all Korean was cheering Korean team so I also cheered with my classmates and my class teacher. The next year I visited Japan in my group, Han Byeol Dan, with my brother for cultural interchange. We went sightseeing with a guide and gave and took our gifts between our students and Japanese students. A few years later I have been in Malaysia for 4 weeks for English studying. My class teacher was English man and my classmates were from many countries; Iran, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, China, Taiwan, etc. From here I got a confidence for English. In 2007, I was an employee for Samsung insurance company but I quited and prepared for a flight attendant. I learned to swim and English. Finally, I became a flight attendant for Asiana Airlines this year, 2008.

1 comment:

Kim said...

I know your autobiography is about you but there should be a TS explaining what your focus is in your paragraph. Is it you best memories since you were born or your most exciting memories in your life?