Tuesday, December 9, 2008

ASSIGNMENT 10 - About Retirement

====== I think people shouldn't have to retire when they are 65 years old. First of all, people can live more than 100 years so, they feel ennui after they retire. Also, they can work like young people. They also have power and passion for their work. In addition, they have much wisdom more than young people have. Finally, they don't want their son or daughter to support their(retired people) life. For this reason, I think they can work hard after they are 65 years old.

4 comments:

Kim said...

I agree! I think the younger generation these days is lazy and lacks passion. I say keep the older people around so they can teach them about proper work ethics.

1. They have more wisdom than younger people.
2. support them
3. they can still be productive employees/they can still work hard after...

lee,gunjung said...

Right!~Recently, most old peole look like very young more then their real age. In spite of that, they don't have job..I think goverments should make a new rule about this problem.

Hyo Sun Kim said...

I also agree.We have to save money for our old age.

momo said...

I also think that the older people have more wisdom than the younger people. But, I worry about this. If people don't retire, many young people cannot have chance to get jobs. It is very difficult problem... hmm -_-;;;