Wednesday, November 19, 2008

ASSIGNMENT 5 - My typical day

During the month, my days are very interesting depend on my flight schedule. My working pattern is really good. I get a day-off after I work for two or three days or four days. I rarely have two days off or I am off after I work one day. I usually work 6 hours in aircraft. I wake up 3hours ago before I get to work. If my arriving time at work is 7 o'clock, I get up at 4. I am irregular in attendance so my wake-up time is also sometimes irregular. After I wake up , I put on makeup and hairdo and I have a meal but I often skip it. I get to work by bus and I sing-in my show-up time using computers then I have my flight information. Finally I fly with that day members. After that I come home, take a shower and eat some food. Next, I fall asleep. As you can see, I have irregular daily but I have very interesting daily.

5 comments:

Young- Ran Chang said...

Hi. So-jin^^ Your brog is very lovely.This brog is just like you.
it's mean you are lovely woman.^^
Have a nice today.

LINDA said...

I envy you because you are a flight attendent. I think sometimes you are very tired from irregular daily.

lee,gunjung said...

Good afternoon~ How are you today?
Today is warm more then yesterday, isn't it? ^^Have a nice weekend~

Sang-Dae Kim said...

Shift work is very difficult for keeping our health. We can not have a meal regularly due working hours is different. But you have to eat something to stay health in proper time even if you lose your appetite. Don’t skip a meal.

Kim said...

It must be really hard on your body waking up and going to bed at different times. You're much stronger than me. I enjoy having a predictable schedule and routine. However, as you mentioned your life does sound more interesting. I guess we all have to make sacrafices.