Monday, November 24, 2008

ASSIGNMENT 6 - My Character

I am very adventurous person. I like to try to do new thing. For example, I was a 'SSIREUM-Korea wrestling- player' 3 times when I was a middle school student. I always got prizes. Next, I challenge flying small hang glider and I composed poems many times at big or small meeting. Finally, I got the 12th prize of the poem. When I was a college student I took part in Pop-song Festival, and then I got the 4th prize. What is important is not the outcome of the game but adventure. I also tried to get my driver's license and now I have it. First of all, my best successful challenge is that I became a flight attendant for Asiana Airlines. As you can see, I love adventure and I'll be adventurer again and again.

1 comment:

Kim said...

Again, this is deja vous. I remember quite surprised when I read this the first time. How can you find the time and money to do these kinds of things? It's great that you're so adventurous. ^^