Thursday, December 4, 2008

THe Scariest Memories

..........One of the scariest memories I have of my childhood happened when I was 4 years old. I was waiting for a bus with my mom. I saw my father on the opposite side so I was about to cross the street. Suddenly, my father came to me and a taxi hit me and my father. I broke my left leg and got burnt. My father also got hurt in the head. It was very painful. An ambulance took us to the hospital and I had to wear a plaster cast for a long time!

3 comments:

Hyo Sun Kim said...

I am sorry to hear that. It is bad memory but you grew to be a beautiful woman. Right?

Kim said...

What a terrible memory. The most important thing is that you were both alright. He probably saved your life by protecting you from the taxi. Korea's a dangerous place especially anywhere around taxi's.

No tips!! Very well written!! ^^

Sang-Dae Kim said...

I guess you have a pain in your chest. I am sorry to hear that. But you would better forget it and remember only good one in the past things. Maybe the past bad things aren’t a help to you for your future. You could do it, if you would.