Tuesday, November 11, 2008

ASSIGNMENT 3 - My best Friend.

My friend's name is Yoon-hee, Choi, but I call her 'Natsuki'. She is 23 years old. She is single and she has not a boyfriend. She lives in Incheon. I can get to her home by bus. She is an uni-student. She likes to read books about philosophy. She also likes to listen to the J-pop music and she speaks Japanese very well. She is a churchgoer as same as I am. I envy her strong faith in God, so I always ask her advice about it. She is my best friend; good listener, good adviser and she is warm and very kind. I'll walk with her forever!

5 comments:

momo said...

Hi~So Jin. You leave the comment that you want to know how to add blog list. It is simple.~^ ^~ You can add a gadget "My Blog List". It is in "Page Elements" of "Layout". After adding the gadget, you can click "Edit" of "My Blog List" And then, click "ADD TO LIST" and write the URL address which you want to add.
After adding addresses, you can rename or remove them. Enjoy your blogging!

momo said...

Does your friend like J-pop? Plz ask her if she knows "Fukuyama Masaharu". I like his song "Hello" which is very rythmical. I think that you will like this music. Your image is like this song. Bright and happy!

Kim said...

What is J-pop? I know I'm old but I'm not that old. Is it a new kind of pop music?

momo said...

Kimberley~~ Of course you are not old. Maybe it is konglish. J-pop is Japanese pop. We just contract the word. We can also call Korean pop as K-pop.

Kim said...

Wow. I feel really old now. ^^