Monday, November 10, 2008

My Family

I have a small family. There are 4 members; father, mother, younger brother, and me. My father's name is On-su, Yoo. He is 53 years old and he build buildings. He looks sharp and is good-looking. In addition, he is in the 4 month of pregnancy. Hahaha. You know what I mean. My mother is Chun-hee, Park. She is 43 years old and a parking attendant. Actually, She works in fare adjustment window at Incheon national airport. I don't know her job's name in English. I take after her. I have 1 brother. His name is Kyee-hee, Yoo and he is 21. He works for Korean air at Incheon airport. He will quit his job at the end of this month because of the duty of national defense as an army. I love my family!

2 comments:

Kim said...

How are you and your mother similar? Does she have a good sense of humor like yourself? What kind of duty does your father have to do for the National Defense Department, or is it a secret?

So Jin Yoo said...

hahaha no~no~
My father is a carpenter.
He build many kinds of building.
I just want to say ' My brother will quit the job because he have to go to the army.'
As you know, all Korean guys have to go to the army. It is the one of national obligation in Korea.^^