Wednesday, November 26, 2008

ASSIGNMENT 7 - A Cramped Room

..........My bed room is medium and cramped. There are so many things. Originally, my bed room consisted of two spaces ; one bed room and one veranda but, my parents make two places one big place. Anyway, there is a piano beside a makeup desk. Also, there are a big bed and a big bookcase. This bookcase is overcrowded with books. Actually, there are also 2 or 3 books on my bed, desk and piano chair. My bed room has a closet beside a bed but it is small so, I put on another clothes rack on the wall. There are also many clothes in it. In addition, because there is very narrow space between a closet and a bed, I have never open the closet door completely. In front of a bookcase, there is a desk and it's not clean and there are many things like CDs, CD player, mp3, many books and so forth on it. Nevertheless, one good thing is that there is a big window so, my room is always so bright. But, I want bigger space!

5 comments:

Ji-yeon Kim said...

I can imagine your bedroom. My bedroom also is so small. My bedroom is too small I cannot lay closets in my bedroom. I lay a closet in the other room. I want to get a bigger room like you. ^^

momo said...

Wow, you dedicately well describe your room. I also can imagine it. ^^* I wonder "Isn't it cold after combining of bed room and veranda?
My ex-bed room was like your now bed room. I felt so cold at that time.

lee,gunjung said...

WOW~ Your room is may be cozy and clear. I wonder see your room.^^ See you next class~~

So Jin Yoo said...

To. Ms.Momo

It's really cold after combining of bed room and veranda..so I cnat sleep without eletronic blanket...hahahahah

Kim said...

It's like deja vous all over again! Do you know what this means? This is French for, "I think I've seen/done this before." Anyhow, I agree the others that your description is very clear. I almost feel like I've been there. ^^