Wednesday, December 17, 2008

FINAL ASSIGNMENT - Autobiograghy

TS : What happend?
SS : 1987 - was born in Incheon
2002 - saw Korean-Japanese World Cup
2003 - visited Japan with my brother for a cultural exchange
2006 - visited Malaysia for 4 weeks
2007 - got a job in S company and worked for 6 months
2008 - became a flight attendant
CS : I believe I can be the best flight attendant because I love my job

..........I was born for being a flight attendant. I was born in Kang-hwa, Incheon. I remember seeing the Korean-Japanese World Cup because South Korea made the semifinals in 2002. I was a high school student had to study at school at night. Every Korean was cheering for the Korean team so I also cheered with my classmates and teacher. The next year I visited Japan with my brother for a cultural exchange. We went sightseeing with a guide and we exchanged gifts with Japanese students. A few years later, I visited Malaysia for 4 weeks to study English. My teacher was an English man and my classmates were from many countries; Iran, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, China, Taiwan, etc. From here I got confidence to speak English. In 2007, I was an employee at Samsung Insurance company and I learnd what good service is, but I quit and prepared to be a flight attendant. I learned swimming and English. Finally, I became a flight attendant for Asiana Airlines this year, 2008. I believe I can be the best flight attendant because I love my job.

1 comment:

LINDA said...

I think that you can take a flight of international line after 2 years. You can go more countries than now. I envy you.