Saturday, November 8, 2008

ASSIGNMENT 2 - My classmate

Let me introduce my classmate. Her name is Ellen, and her Korean name is Gun Jung, Lee. She wears glasses. She has clear skin and she is pretty. She is single. She is from Daegu. Daegu is her hometown. Now she is living with her family in Seoul, in Kayang-dong which is near by Balsan station . She is an only child. She moved to Seoul 4 years ago. She works for Asiana Airlines in the International Reservation Department. She originally worked at Daegu airport until she was transferred to Kimpo airport because the establishment of KTX. She likes to listen to music and climb mountains. Also, she likes every season except winter because of an allergy to the cold. Her favorite singer is Andrea Bocelli. She is impressed whenever she hears that music. She visited Fukuoka with her mother on August this year. She went to a hot spring and then she looked around at some places, suck as Yoohuin. She said the hot spring was good but visiting Yoohuin, a quiet village, was only so so. I'm lucky to meet her. She is very kind.

3 comments:

lee,gunjung said...

wow!! How wonderful writting about me~^^Thank you so much~See you,
beautiful So-jin~~^^

Kim said...

She's a lovely girl. She's also very eager to improve her English skills. She seems shy and reserved at first but she's full of fire inside especially after a couple of beer!!

changsuk lee said...

I think you are very kind. I want to meet your partner. I am off day today. See you next Monday~